The Hexagon by BRNT Designs is inspired by the cool angles and sleek lines of Daniel Libeskind's buildings. It's not your ordinary water pipe; it's unique.
In terms of looks, the Hexagon is all about modern style. It's designed to be shown off and it's super chic. When it comes to function, it gives you the smoothest hits around.
Features & Specs.
- Easy to clean ceramic body and glass bowl
- Diffusing downstem filters smoke for smoother use
- 86.6 mm width | 3.41 inches
- 242 mm height | 9.53 inches
How it Works
The Hexagon is surprisingly simple.
Insert the downstem and glass bowl.
- Pour cold water in the hexagon.
- Fill the bowl with as much flower as you’d like.
- As you light the flower, breathe in.
- Burn as much flower as desired and remove the glass bowl by pulling up on the tab.
- Breathe in the smoke.
- Freezer safe—Place the ceramic body without glass or water in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to experience cooler smoke during use.
- Drain water and remove the downstem before placing the ceramic body in the lower rack of the dishwasher.
- You can also clean the Hexagon with isopropyl alcohol and/or hot water and soap.
The glass can also be cleaned with iso and soap.
What's in the Box.
- 1x - BRNT Ceramic Hexagon Water Pipe
- 1x - 8/14mm Glass Downstem with Silicone Seal
- 1x - 14mm Glass Bowl