FLAVOR & CLOUD MODE: Slide switch makes it easier to choose output power. Two different heating modes make it happy for both flavor chasers and cloud chaser.
ISOLATED AIRFLOW: Food grade stainless steel tube isolates airflow from any electronic parts, ensuring pure flavor and protecting the device from vaporized concentrates.
BUILT-IN WAX JAR: Releafy designs magnetic cap built with a ceramic storage jar, so all you need to bring is SLIDR dab pen.
COIL SELF CLEANING: Slide the switch 4 times consecutively to engage self cleaning mode, the device will heat the coil for 30s automatically.
What is Slidr dab pen self-cleaning mode?
Self-cleaning mode is designed to cleaning the quartz coil by heating it automatically, saving trouble of maintenance.
How do I activate the self-cleaning mode?
Slide the switch 4 times to engage self cleaning mode, the device will heat the coil for 30s automatically. Repeat if necessary until all the reclaim (leftover material) is vaporized.
- Size: 17.6*12*135mm
- Battery: Built-in 350mAh
- Coil: Quartz
- Flavor Mode: 3.2V
- Cloud Mode: 3.8V
IN THE BOX
- 1* RELEAFY SLIDR Device
- 1* Micro USB Cable
- 1* Dab Tool
- 1* Cleaning Brush
- 1* User Manual
How do I use Slidr e-dab straw?
- Step 1: Remove the magnetic cap.
- Step 2: Slide the switch to select flavor/cloud mode.
- Step 3: Apply the Slidr pen to concentrates and inhale.
- Note: Charge fully before using. Rip the sticker off the coil for first time use.
Can I use Slidr dab pen when charging?
We don’t recommend to do that as it might cause damage to the device.
What does it mean when the led light flashes 10 times in red?
That is the reminder for low voltage, you need to charge the device.
Below are more indicator codes for Slidr nectar collector:
- Coil Connected: Red light solid for 1s
- Switching Output Power: Red/green light solid for 1s
- Working: Light breathes in color of current battery life
- Vaping Overtime (8s): 5 white light flashes
- Charging: Light breathes in color of current battery life
- Fully Charged: Light off
- Short Circuit: 4 red light flashes
- Open Circuit: 3 white light flashes